Electric Soul Terms of Service
Last updated: 25 January 2016
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Electric Soul prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Electric Soul upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Electric Soul users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Electric Soul.
- You must not access Electric Soul's private API by means other than those permitted by Electric Soul.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Electric Soul users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Electric Soul.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Electric Soul page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
Electric Soul hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable , revocable , limited right to access and use the Services solely for the purposes of (a) browsing the Services and searching for or viewing an event that is registered on the Service; and/or (b) if you are an Organizer of an event, creating event registration,organizer profile, fundraising and other webpages with respect to, and promoting, managing and tracking an event, in each case (i) in compliance with these Terms of Service; and (ii) to the extent permitted under all applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you shall not, and shall not permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly (A) copy, modify, reproduce, translate, localize, port or otherwise create derivatives of any part of the Services; (B) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of all or any part of the Service (except that this restriction shall not apply to the limited extent restrictions on reverse engineering are prohibited by applicable local, state, provincial, national or other law, rule or regulation); (C) rent, lease, resell, distribute, use the Services for timesharing, service bureau or other commercial purposes not contemplated by this paragraph or otherwise exploit the Services in any unauthorized or unintended manner; (D) remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels on or in the Services; or (E) engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services. Any rights not expressly granted in this paragraph are reserved.
- Electric Soul is not the organizer or owner of the events listed for sale or registration on the Services. Electric Soul provides the Services, which allow Organizers to list and promote their events, but all sales are made by the respective Organizer listed on the applicable event page. It is the Organizer’s sole obligation to ensure that any event page posting on the Services and the nature and conduct of the underlying event meet all applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations, and that the goods and services described in any event page posting are actually delivered in a satisfactory manner.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.